Sign up for kodicms's free daily newsletter, The 5 Minute WrapUp and get access to our latest Multibagger guide (2018 Edition) on picking money-making stocks.This is an entirely free service. No payments are to be made.
kodicms subscribers review our Portfolio Tracker...
- Sunil Ballal, KothrudI am using portfolio since last two weeks and found it informative i can keep track on my holding i think it is good tracker.
- Anand Balagopalakrishnan, BangaloreOn a related note, a word of appreciation on the import feature. I don't think any other Indian portfolio tracker has this option for mutual funds. It is really a great time saver. Thanks for this and looking forward to similar exclusive features from the kodicms portfolio tracker team in future.
- Prashant Shanbhag, BangaloreCool! I liked the new Portfolio Tracker updates. Especially intelligent reports for Annualised Returns with benchmark comparison. Keep up the good work!
- S Raghunathan, a Portfolio Tracker SubscriberThanks a lot for implementing one of my suggestion of import of data. I could import my data of stocks from moneycontrol. It is fantastic. I did not have many problem. I could import all 110 entries without much difficulty. Great. Now I can use your portfolio tracker effectively.
- Dr C V Ajmera, RajkotMy Dear Rahul Sir;
Thanks for the kind wishes. Please accept Diwali Greeting and best wishes for a very happy and prosperous new year to you and your family; from my family. Let me be frank with you; every body wishes a happy and prosperous Diwali and new year to each other; but you people at Equity Master are making every consecutive Diwali and coming years more and more prosperous to all your clients. Equity Master has made me more and more richer every year since I have joined equity master. Equity Master has given me more wealth than my professional carrier. Convey my best wishes to all 52 members at Equity Master.
- Nishank Mehta, MumbaiI really thank you for starting something like kodicms and I feel I am really late in being associated with you. I would have been saved from lots of mistakes ....but well ...certain things take place only when they are destined to.